Friday 24 June 2011

Is waiting for eu on dat day !!

Ady two monthz...
We both din meet up each other..=(
And it make me to miss eu alot here...='(
I juz b patience and alwyx waiting for ur answer wen u will meet me....




Juz after mom col me tell about the meet up tingz...
M seriously happy wiv dat..
And dad also invited me to cum to ur house....
Anywxy I will like to Thnkx to mom n dad..
Even the day dat dad fix is clash with my programme...
I have decide it myself.,.
While decide-ing my tyme to meet up eu, it make my close frend to piss off on me due to sum prblm...
At last SHE FINE !! dat wat I wan !! cool...dankx god...
anywyx I hope de day we will meet up wun bring any prblm to me and u !! 
Will start counting down the day from now !! 
I miss eu aloot and love u sayang !!!
Take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment