Wednesday 22 June 2011

Bored !!

         



Boring im so Boring,
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnnIm 
so boring, 
im ms.Boring...
I have nobody, 
To call my owwnn...
Im so Boring...
( from AKON simply change it ):P  
:(

Haiyaaa....
dunno wat to du...and m dam freaking bored here...dat is my life wen I enter to my rom !! lalalalalala....wanna study oso, got mood but not too mood :P juz study last minutes la :P

I juz sit down luking around de FB but nuting der...and I chau from der... 


m so boring...:(

Here, I juz put sum of the boring pic !! juz a fun frendz !! Enjoy it !! :)


lolx :P 



haha :P Dun try to be like diz la wei !! will be crazy den..lolx..:P



boring gul !! juz sitting...and duuno wat she thinking..:P



diz wat happen wen de person bored :P





AT LAST STOP HAVING A BORING LIFE !!! :P
GET AWAY FROM BORING LIFE NOW !! :O
HAHA

DANKX 4 VIEW-ING MY BLOG FRENDZ !! 
TAKE CARE =)

BY3 !! 




No comments:

Post a Comment